-->

Saturday, January 19, 2013

New Year's Stash Check In

 Yikes! I'd been looking at the Flash Your Stash posts on Ravelry and decided to take a look at mine. It was a fun hour. The only surprise was finding a skein of Lamb's Pride that I could have used on Kenny's new slippers last weekend, instead of buying a new skein. I'm so glad that I've taken the time to enter my stash on Ravelry and have been keeping it current. I don't usually include yarn in the stash if I cast on within a week or so of the purchase so it doesn't include every skein I've purchased this year. I did pretty well this year, only making eight entries!! Therefore the picture below reflects the shopping excesses of previous years. Hopefully next year I won't need the rocking chair to help display it all.  My latest spreadsheet shows it coming in at 37.8 miles. I think that's more than the last time I checked.

No comments:

Post a Comment